GAKI▪KAME #067 (2008.07.12)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Idiom : 率先垂範 (Sossen Suuhai) - Ancestor Worship.

Opening Talk
- Gaki-san's story related to 4 character idioms. -
G: Today..
K: This is new fresh off the press I suppose.
G: Yes it is. From Pokemon Nikki, Pocket Morning Musume's site the question was, "whats your favorite 4 word idiom?"
K: Yea there was a question like that right.
G: Uh huh, so I called out to Kame who was just 2 floors above me asking her for a 4 word idiom. "I don't know any~" was what she said at first. But since the question was a favorite 4 word idiom, I thought Kame would have at least some idioms to share because we she's been reciting so many in GAKIKAME. And when I asked her what she picked as her answer she told me, "Hold on a second, all we have to do is look at GAKIKAME'S script and we'll know a few." So she wrote a 4 word idiom from the show's script, I asked her if she knew the meaning. She had no clue but she wrote in pocket morning saying that this 4 word idiom is very important to her! Isn't that horrible?!
K: It wasn't THAT bad....
G: Mou.. she copied word for word from the script, that’s worst then terrible.
K: Your horrible.. Why am I being bullied right from the start of the show now?
G: That’s why, you should answer the questions sincerely, so there's nothing to revile at the start of the show.
K: Yea but when Gaki-san saw my answers, you said "Oh I have tell this to the listeners!"
G: That’s right, I planned to report about this since there's GAKIKAME tonight. So all you listeners who read that Pocket Morning issue, you should know that that is not Kame's genuine answer.
K: Yea, thats Eri for you.

GAKIKAME DESU

K: Gaki-san, what do you think 2008's summer fashion theme is?
G: Ewww you sound like that comedian guy. (Gaki-san is mentioning comedian Lou Oshiba)
K: Summerr, Summerrr Fashion.
G: Your annoying!
K: Please tell me what’s the main points of this year's summer fashion.
G: Hmm.. this year, oh I have this yellow and shiny looking T-shirt.
K: Yes I saw that before.
G: That's my favorite shirt at the moment.
K: Also Gaki-san recently your fingernails are really outstanding.
G: Really, I'd just feel uncomfortable if there's nothing my nail.
K: I understand your feelings.
G: Are you telling the truth? But today your nails are done cute.
K: Yes today, I did this all by myself. And everyone praises me about it.
G: For me I just had every finger with different accessories and a transparent sparkly base color.
K: I'm sure your fans would really look forward to your nail arts.
G: Really?
K: Yup.
G: What about yours?
K: Me? My summerr fashion?
G: Yes.
K: Hmm.. for now, I would go home and look for comfortable jerseys to wear.
G: jerseys?!
K: Those... Well it doesn't have to be jersey's per say, but those, lose baggy clothes.
G: Speaking of which, today Kame's outfit is JERSEY. She came to the GAKIKAME studio dressed in a jersey. And for some reason, there's a rabbit print and it looks very silly on her! It's like totally showing Kame's aho-ness with the outfit.
K: This is really cute you know.
G: But it is cute though.

First letter
Recently the news of Makoto's return and Konno's come back has made the listener ecstatic. 5 generation has reunited once again. Listener asks what it was like to talk to Makoto after so long and to tell him/her about any interesting happenings with Makoto.

G: I really felt very happy that she's finally back, but she hasn't changed one bit since she left!
K: Not one bit!
G: Makocchin is still Makocchin! And so.. Tonight we have Ogawa Makoto-chan invited to the studio with us!
K: Yay!
M: Yay! Besides that, I kept wondering when I'll be able to talk!
G: Very sorry about that. But this is how we do the show. Anyways, tonight.. this is the 5th generation here!
M: That's right! 5th generation!
K: What's this?
M: Can I just say something right now?
G: Go ahead.
M: For Gaki-san's case, when I got back,
K: I'm scared, I'm scared...
M: I noticed she has become really matured over time. And Kame aren't you too half-hearted!
G: All the guest so far were all Kame's juniors so they didn't dare to say it straight to her face. But tonight just say what you want to say.
M: Seriously! I got a shock. Kame your way too half-hearted!
K: Why do you say that!
G: Once your told this my Makoto, thats it!
K: I know!!
M: Somehow she's powered up now. In the past she wasn't this bad but now... Seriously are you alright? Kamei-san are you alright??
K: I'm fine!
M: How old are you now?
K: Me? I'm 20 this year.
M: Honestly? Don't lie to me. Are you ok?
K: No! That's beside the point! Makocchan, your supposed to bring me out for dinner. You promised the last time.
M: Why are you mentioning this all of a sudden?
G: Huh? Are you sure you made such a promise?
M: Did I? Are you sure? I don't remember such a promise.
G: You see, she doesn't remember. Today just speak everything in your mind.
M: No problem! I will!
G: Ok so tonight, we a segment coming right up so stay tuned for that ok? And also, it's Goki power to the max so Kame, you should try to catch up with us.
K: Hai.
G: This is not a time to be drinking your water. So here's the first song Morning Musume's Resonant Blue.

Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

Personality Test
You went for a camping trip, where do you set up your tent at?
A - At a forest fairly nearby from your destination.

M/K: ahhhhh....

B - Beside the river of your destination.

M/K: Ahhhhh....
M: Quit mimicking what I say.
G: May I continue?
M: Sure sure go ahead.

C - A camp site a little bit further ahead from your destination.

M/K : OhhhhhHHhh...

D - In in the middle between the forest and the river.

M/K: AhhhhhHh..
G: Now... stop saying "ahh" and start thinking about your answers.
K: Makocchan is playing a fool!
M: No I'm not! Kame just keeps imitating what I say and it's affecting my concentration.
K: Don't tell me. You don't remember anything.
M: I don't remember and it's all because of you!
K: Me too...
G: You guys are horrible. Can you two pay attention and do this properly?!
M: What was the first one again...
K: You see... Gaki-san said to pay attention...
M: I'm ignoring you now Kame.
G: So you mean you two weren't listening to me at all just now?
M: I was. But everything I heard just went pass my ear.
K: Yea it just couldn't be received.
M: Just like this person can't be received.
G: Don't ignore the words there...
K: Receive it~
G: So which part do you forget then?
M: It's about where to have the camping site at right?
G: A tent, you can't have a camping site alone understand? Please be careful.
M: Tent.. doesn't it have set up near the destination?
-Gaki repeats answers-
Makoto answer: C
K: I want to have the tent closest to the entrance.
G: There's no such thing as an entrance. Can't you listen properly?
K: What should I do??
G: Camping is done in a forest, when you say the entrance, what do you mean by an entrance?
K: I don't know.
G: For the record my answer is B
-Eri mumbles the options she have-
M: She doesn't seem to understand does she?
G: Hurry up or we won't be able to see your results.
K: Ok ok... erm..
G: Do your best..
M: It's not that hard you know. Why can't you understand it Kamei-san?
Eri's answer: A

Results [To find out how naive one is]
A (Eri) - Naive level 40%. Not easily fooled, unless other party turns out to be her ideal type of person. She will freeze in her thoughts and become extremely gullible to anything. Be careful!
B (Gaki-san) - Naive level 80% and above. Very easily gets cheated by others thus should be very careful when trusting people.
C (Makoto) - Naive level 20% and below. Very tough to be fooled. Possibility of observing her surroundings and judging others before trusting them is high. People who try to cheat her probably would get nervous about it. Stay this way!
D - Naive level 60%. Fairly easily fooled. Avoids suspicious looking people but if someone looks kind enough to you, you would end up following that person. Try to be a little more careful.

G: How was it? was it accurate?
M: Not really.
G: That's what I thought, cuz Makocchin is an easy target isn't she?
M: Ya! I know very well about myself. I get fooled quite a lot actually.
G: I know. Our answers should be the opposite shouldn't it?
M: Yea. Gaki-san is more high-strung then I am.
G: Yes I am.
K: Ehhhhh....
M: But maybe deep down it could be the different.
G: Yea maybe..
K: erm.. what about me?
G: What was yours again? Kame's was 40%.
K: Yes 40%, could you guys talk about mine a little more too?
G: Ok, your not easily cheated but if the other person is your ideal then..
K: FREEZE.
G: Freeze.
K: Freeze...
G: Yes... so you understand?
M: Seriously what character has she is she now?
G: I don't know, maybe she posses various different characters within her!
M/K: lol
M: Is that true Kame? Lets look for a specific one then!
G: Well we've all got various results. But we'll be waiting for more personality testes to find out more about Kame's nature.
-Gaki recites address-

YUI - SUMMER SONG

GAKIKAME & MAKOCCHIN Advice Corner.
Listener and a group of friends (in mid-school) are going to dance Renai Revolution 21 at their school's sports fest. They each take a role of one of the members, this listener's role is Reina. They all got the dance moves fairly well but still can't show a cool yet cute side which MM easily shows on stage. Advice from GAKIKAME as to how they can perform like MM.

G: I'm so glad!
M: That's quite an intense song to perform
K: Oh ya it's intense.
G: Yea! But that fact that they pretty much perfected the dance moves is amazing don't you think?
M: I think it's amazing too.
K: Yea..
M: You can't remember the steps just by watching the videos right?
K: Can't remember, can't remember, can't remember..
M: Oi oi oi oi.. you've just been repeating what I've been saying all this while weren't you?
K: lol
M: Kamei-san? Kamei-san think properly before you speak.
G: Thats right.. Kame... Anyways this whole role taking thing, I did the same when I just joined Morning Musume.
M: Me too! What song did you learn from?
G: I practiced with Koi no Dance Site.
M: Ah.. I see
G: And Love Machine too
M: I did it with Love Machine too!
G: Yes we did!
K: Me too!
M: .... Oi..
K: -giggles- Whats wrong?
M: Oi
G: Kora!
M: What is that.
G: Erm, you didn't do that right.
K: No I didn't.
M: You didn't right. Thats right. You shouldn't lie ok.
G: Anyways, that "wow wow" part where everyone knows very well. I hope that they do that part with as much strength as possible right?
M: Thats right.
K: Also... Can I talk?
G: Yes you can Kame.
K: Not just in the hands but in the hips as well too right?
M: thats right.
G: Especially when it seems like you might get tired over that move but thats the part with the most umpth right?
M/K : -agrees-
M: And they should observe more and just grab the trademarks of each members don't you think? That's one way that they can get into character right?
G: Your right. Good point there.
-Eri claps-
G: So this writer, Tanakacchi does a lot of winking, so as long as you wink excessively you'll be fine.
M; Exactly, just wink whenever you can and well.. Tanaka-chan..
G: I wonder who'd got Kame's role.
K: Really! I wonder if their quarrel over my position.
G: No no..
M: I'm sure their not. But then Kame dances in a very prompt manner don’t she?
G: Yes she does.
K: What's that supposed to mean?
M: Normally she talks real slowly but..
G: Just the other day when we were doing our rehearsals we were performing "Shabondama" right?
K: yes.
G: and she had her hair tied up but..
K: don't continue please..
G: at the line "Naite Sumunara" where we have to shake our heads a lot she just pulled her rubber band off and she was really cool doing that!
M: I want to see!
K: You know, during that rehearsal there was the dance teacher there and I met her just today. And I asked her why she laughed during that rehearsal. She said that when I got into the performance and took off my rubber band she found it very funny and started laughing.
G: Which is why, when Kame starts to perform she turns serious and very cool. Something that I hope she'd be in her usual self too.
K: Nonononono... Maybe thats what everyone hopes for... but it probably will never happen.
M: So everyone hopes for you to be serious but you say it'll never happen? Ok, I understand now. So thats you turn the tables right?
K: Yup
G: ... I have no idea what you two are talking about now but..
M: We're not giving much good advices are we?
G: But since they've already have the dance moves right,
M: They should have confidence while doing it.
G: And practice more, they'll do get more and more better at it. Then please give send us back a letter to tell us how it all went too!
~address reciting~

G: Lastly we have Makoto's song selection.
M: Eh! Oh right.
G: Any songs that brings memories to you.
M: Eh.. what should I choose?
G: What to you want to listen to?
M: but, well since we have Gokki power right now
K: Wait a second!
G: That's right! Are you going to choose THAT song?
M: THAT song .. yea
K: You sure you want to go with THAT song?
M: I'm sure.. it's ok if you know what we're talk about you can join our conversation now. You know right?
K: I know I know.
G: I know I know.
M: Gaki-san you know don't you? When it comes to a Gokki song, you know don't you?
G: I know I know! We'll say it together after you say Morning Musume's.. ok?
M: Ok ready, set, wrong.. ready, set, wrong.. -laughs-
G: It's ok Makocchin.
M: Morning Musume's
Suki na Senpai!

Morning Musume - Suki na Senpai!

Ending Talk

G: You've been listening to GAKIKAME. Makocchin, how did you find the show?
M: It was really fun. it's different from other radio shows cuz I don't really get to talk so freely and this overly friendly right? Which is why I can talk without much restraints here.
G: Erm, Kame here really wants to read the next mail very badly, so wouldn’t you mind listening to her for awhile?
M: Sure.
-Eri fumbles with her words while reading letter-
K: There's too much 'te's in this letter.
-Eri fumbles yet again-
G: Kame-san
M: Kame-san?
K: there's alot of 'te' here. Can I continue?
M: Read it properly now ok?
-Eri continues-

Letter : This happened while listener was in class. A certain student, T-ko-san was sleeping in class and got called up to read a line from the textbook and was panicking. Luckily the girl beside T-ko told her the page number and line number. But everyone ends up laughing, “Why does everyone laugh?" T-ko shouted. "It is now Japanese lesson, English lessons was the previous lesson wasn't it? What's the use of reciting English in a Japanese lesson? And your pronunciations are all wrong too" said the teacher. This was what happened to a sleeping T-ko. Does Kamei-san and Gaki-san have any amusing memories in school?

G: Isn't this Kame's story?
K: Eh? Why?
G: Honestly.. This is about Kame don't you think?
M: She does seem like the sleeping kind, especially during class and stuff.
K: Nonononono...
M: She seems like she'd sleep talk too during class...
G: But for Kame when we have rehearsals which require us to stand for hours singing or something like that, just when you look over at her, she has that pokeeeeee look and her eyes are looking elsewhere, like she's dreaming about something.
M: You never change do you?
K: That's right.
G: Did you have amusing students in school, Makocchin?
M: Amusing student?
G: or a certain teacher with some funny trademark. I'm sure there it one.
M: Teacher? But when I was in school, among the students we did give each teacher a nickname.
K: Ohhhh yea I did that too.
M: I don't remember the name we gave, and what that teacher taught. His shoe was definitely white and spotless clean, and his clothes was also surely white and very clean and it's always jerseys but he the length of his clothes were really short. I forgot what we called him but that teacher was funny.
K: Why is it all so short?
M: I have no clue.
G: Teachers have their own originality don't they?
M: A lot of them!
K: -mumbles- xa vi er.
G/M: Xavier?!
M: What are you thinking about? Your working right now!
G: LOL
M: Kamei-san!
G: Yea... even though you keep zoning out on GAKIKAME...
M: Xavier?
K: No... I used to have a teacher who we nicknamed Xavier.. and I thought of mentioning that next but..
G: that's somewhat very disrespectful toward that teacher. And if you think about it there's only one reason why he's called Xavier...
M: Around this area right?
G: Yea that area.. we're on radio now so they won't know but it doesn't really matter though Makocchan..
M: It's ok.
G: Well all in all.. teachers, there's alot of them who have their own style of originality. But T-kosan? Please don't sleep in class
K: Yup yup yup.
M: That right.
K: Your eye's will turn puffy.
G: -laughs- I don't think she should be told off by you of all people. Well I hope T-kosan wouldn't sleep in class and pay attention to lessons from now on.

- H!P 2008 Summer concert, Cinderella and Makoto's TV appearances promotions. -
- Address reciting -

G: And so.. Makocchin, our guest for GAKIKAME tonight..
M: I hope you invite me over again thought! I had fun today!
G: Was it fun?
M: Yes.
GakiKame: I'm so relieved!
M: Kame you didn't do anything at all ok.
K: Yay~!
M: Yay! Yay!
G: Well Thanks for coming Makocchan, please do come again. Which concludes our show GAKIKAME, you were listening to, Morning Musume no Niigaki Risa and,
K: Kamei Eri and,
M: Ogawa Makoto Deshita!
G: See you again next week
All: Good Night!

Credits : Steph