GAKI▪KAME #035 (2007.12.01)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Eri's four word idiom
首尾一貫 shubiikkan - consistent

Opening Talk
K : Gakisan, the concert tour is going to end after tonight. Have you found anything that you can boast about from this concert tour?
G : Well..Something that we can boast about was that the fans were the best. And another thing will be...although I'm the second from the top (in terms of age)..
K : ...Second
G : ..but I'm still able to continue dancing (after sometime).
K : Oh..This might be something one will hesitate to admit..but recently, my waist hurts after dancing for sometime..
G : Really?!
K : Even though I'm still in my 10s..I actually understood the difference between first half and second half.
G : Isn't that bad?! Even though you're going around calling people granny granny..but you yourself..
G : I don't have such problems though.
K : Please stop lying..
G : In fact I can jump for a lot ~
K : On the trampoline?
G : I'm not sure if I should say this, but, Kusumi Koharu? As I was dancing and I looked at the rest of the members Koharu was showing a this-is-the-end-of-the-world face.
K : Yes!
G : She was like "Man..this is tough.."
G : Seeing that only makes me more motivated to continue dancing. But still, I don't face the problems like having waist pains like Kame does.
K : The waist pains are..(thinking for an excuse)
G : What? You're gonna withdraw?
K : Is it okay for me to take back my words?
G : What?
K : Is it okay for me to take back the things I said earlier on?
G : Why do you wanna do that? That means what you lied?
K : Thats because today is "shubiikkan", so I should be throwing in good things instead.

Mail
G : "The ever beautiful Gakisan," Ah..I'm glad to hear that!
K : You sure are aren't you?
G : "And the ever PPP Kame-chan!" (lol)
K : Whats that suppose to mean?! PPP?
G : Its a short form for PokePokePoo
K : Ah? It means that?
G : When I read this I found it rather good for a name.
K : Its not good at all! If you read it it'll sound like "pipipi"
G : "pipipi" (lol)
K : Its the initials of PokePokePoo right?
G : Now adays I'll usually call you pokepokepoo..but from now on it'll be PPP! (lol)
K : Ever since Gakisan started calling me pokepokepoo the manager started to call me "oi poke!"
G : (lol)
K : I was wondering how I should react to that! But still.. I just responded with a "yes?"
G : ..."PPP kame-chan, good evening!"
K : Good evening...ppp!
The sender asked about what GAKIKAME used to play with when they were younger.
G : What did you do when you were an elementary student?
K : Unicycling.
G : Ehhh! Thats unexpected..
K : Unicycles!
G : You can ride a unicycle?
K : It was my hobby. It was an unicycle with yellow and green fluorescence. Back then the boys will play with those hyper yoyos..my brother played that too while I'll go cycling on an unicycle with my friends. I'm really "awesome" with unicycles
G : Eh? Why?
K : I'm a pro.
G : You gotta be lying..
K : I mean it!
G : Why?
K : Please don't call me PPP.
G : You must be kidding...but anyway...you're just saying it. Earlier on I was telling Kame what I ate. It was the lotus hamburger my mama made and it was very delicious.
K : Oh..that was lotus?
G : You weren't listening to me just now eh? I passed her my phone, she went showing it to the staffs without me noticing and told them "I made this you know!". She's a big fat liar!
K : Yeah ~
G : Its not about whether you yeah or not..
K : I'm like the very red reindeer.
G : You're really red today aren't you? (seems like Eri was wearing something red)
K : Yup..
G : And as for me when I was in elementary I played basketball. I was in the basketball team. When the training ends it was already 5pm or 7pm. I was practicing really hard.
K : After school?
G : I'll go home after school then go for the basketball trainings.
K : Wow! Were your jerseys green in color?
G : Unfortunately its not. Surprisingly when we were young we didn't really behave femininely and stayed at home..in fact we do quite a number of sports like unicycling..

Morning Musume - Mikan

Personality test
(Guest : Shimizu Saki)
G : Welcome to GAKIKAME, Shimizu-chan! Please do an introduction of yourself!
S : Good evening! I'm Shimizu Saki from Berryz Koubou! Please take care of me!
K : Oh! Captain!

Question : You dropped a stone into a well. How deep was the well?
1. One meter
2. Three meters
3. More then ten meters

G : Kame usually takes a long time to decide..
K : So Captain..you can think about it..and..
S : (lol)
G : (lol) She's our guest you know? Meanwhile can you please focus on your personality test?
K : Ah..I see I see..
G : Please be logical!
S : (lol)
K : Ah..logical. Oh yah. Cos' it's "shubiikkan" today.
S : (lol) It was a stone that fell in right?
G : Yup. It dropped in with a "pon" (Its just the sound)
S : Hm..
K : It fell with a "pochaaaan"..
S : Something like "poton" right? .. personality test
K : It might have been a "karin" too! (She's still deciding what was the sound)
G : That's enough!
K : Ahhh! I've decided!
S : I've made my choice too!
G : So what's your choice, Shimizu-chan?
S : I chose option 3, more then ten meters
G : Okay..and for Kame?
K : Option 1!
G : Ohh! I chose option 2!

Result : The depth of the well is the depth of your greediness
1. No sense of greed
2. Your greediness level is just average.
3. You're extremely greedy

S : (lol)
G : How is the result? You're kind of greedy?
S : Me? I don't really think that I'm that greedy..
K : Hm..yeah..
S : But a well will definitely have a depth of more then 10 meters right?
K : I think she put her heart and soul into the test...Didn't that sound sister-liked?
S : (lol)
G : Wait a minute..it's not about whether its sister-liked or not..what you've said was too difficult to understand.
S : (lol)
K : (changes the topic) Saki-chan are you at least 1metre tall?
S : Of course I am! I'm even taller then 150cm!
G : It wouldn't be good if she was shorter then 1metre!
K : I see..
G : How old are you now?
S : I'm in my first year of high school.
G : Shes only in her first year of high school anyway...But we weren't even suppose to be talking about her height, we were talking about the depth!
S : (lol)
K : Okay..
G : Its kind of accurate today for Kame isn't it? It says that you aren't really greedy! Ho..ho..how do you feel? (Gakisan stammered)
K : Ho..ho..how? (picking on Gakisan's mistake)
G : (lol) ..you're horrible.
G : She's not the tye who deliberately wants to do something bad to people, but she's the type is easy going with anything. In other words instead of "No sense of greed", she does things at her own pace.
K : I'm the type who changes their mindsets very fast.
G : You just don't think too much. Thats all.
S : I think Kamei-san has a very refreshing feel to her, right?
K : Ah..you know me well..
G : What was the first impression Kame gave you when you saw her?
S : She looked really quiet..but after we talked several times I got to know that she's really cheerful and she's funny.
K : Ahh..that is..
G : (cuts in)..Wait! She's not really that funny right?
S : (lol) Eh?
G : You can't answer that now right? But I bet you're thinking "Kamei-san isn't really that funny" deep in your heart.
K : Saki-chan looked like she had something to say just now! I can see that from her eyes and her mouth! She looked like she wanted say yes!
G : Ah but anyway, there was once when we had Tsugunaga Momoko-chan as a guest she was really daring and she said it out (that Eri isn't funny). Its okay for you to speak your mind too!
K : (lol)
[They continue talking about that episode which they had Momoko as guest]

G : Is there anything that you've done in 2007 that you're satisfied with?
S : Yup. Berryz Koubou performed for the first time in Saitama Super Arena.
K : Wow!
G : Congratulations!
S : Thank you! To be able to be perform in a big concert hall was one of Berryz Koubou's targets and to be able reach our target as the captain I'm glad that I was able to get everyone to work together as one.
G : Oh! You sound really responsible! (applause)
S : Thank you!
G : You deserve some applause (applause)
K : (applause)

G : If Kamei-san were to join Berryz Koubou for just one day, will you still be confident of leading Berryz Koubou as one?
S : Eh? Kamei-san?
G : Yup. If she joins just for one day.
K : I'm said to be PPP..
G : Take your time to think about it...How confident will you be?
S : ...
G : Seems like she has no confidence.
S : (lol)
K : If I were to join Berryz Koubou Berryz Koubou won't have silence for even a second eh?
G : Yup.
K : Ah..I wanted Saki-chan to say that.
S : Uh..BK's members..
K : Ah..Un...
G : (lol)
S : ...personalities are really strong, so..
K : Un.
G : Un.
K : Un.
G : Un.
S : (lol)
K : But as a captain if you aren't able to handle different types of members it wouldn't be good!
S : Yeah..
K : Do your best alright?
S : I will!
G : ..Whats with that?
K : Eh? What?
G : Instead of thinking how she should handle Kamei-san shouldn't she be thinking that "Kamei-san is here to share my load"?
K : Oh yah..That'll be better
S : (lol)
G : Lets try to think that way alright?

Berryz Koubou - Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi

Be positive!
G : (introducing)
K : (soft) pi..
G : (introducing)
K : (soft)... pipipi!
G : Stop throwing in things that aren't necessary!
Mail : Apparently the sender was a shop assistant. He was so used to saying "Welcome!' That one day when he went to a convenience store one day he actually said "Welcome!" to the customer. The other customers stared at him and he was really embarrassed.
G : ..."Do GAKIKAME have such embarrassing experiences too?" Stop scribbling!
K : ..how do you draw a person's fringe?
G : Were you listening to what I was talking about?
K : I was listening! We're suppose to talk about a big failure right?
G : Not a big failure. An embarrassing occasion!
K : The guy made a big mistake that led to that embarrassing occasion right?
G : Yup.
K : So he is asking if we've gone through such an experience too right?
G : That's right.
K : This is a positive corner right?
G : Yes (lol)
K : Gakisan, don't make that annoyed look please. It's too obvious alright.
G : Can you stop you being so irresponsible?
K : Okay..I got it..
G : So do you have such things happening to you before?
K : Yeah..I often have such (embarrassing) occasions..I often feel embarrassed by certain things..but my biological mother has more of such things happening to her, daily.
G : Biological mother?!(lol)
K : My mother! (lol) My mother! (lol)
G : The way you phrased it made you sound as though you came from a complicated family! So stop doing that! (lol)
K : (lol)
G : You could have just said your mother!
K : (babbles)
K : Did I tell you about the radish grater occasion?
G : Yeah! But the listeners have yet to know about it..so go ahead!
K : My mother took out the radish grater..and before that I was telling her about how nice yogurts are with chocolate toppings. And she actually grated the chocolates onto the radish. AHAHAH..and of cos', that resulted in me laughing really hard. (The way Eri says it is what that made it so funny)
G : You must be laughing real hard when you saw it.
K : So I was like "Mommie, thats grated chocolate!"...Yup. And that was an embarrassing occasion that happened to my biological mother. (lol)
G : (lol) Compared to Kame, your biological mother is more funny.
K : It's really bad!
G : Your biological mother should join morning musume. Change with Kame, change change!
K : Eh?! Change?! I won't want that! I'll decline that offer for sure.
G : About embarrassing occasions that you had..that was more like your biological mother's embarrassing experience right?
K : We were talking about my mother all the while (lol) I got it (tension up up!) I got it! I got it!
G : It has been long since the last time you're so lively here.
K : Not long ago when we had a recording for a radioshow I wore a new one piece dress that day.
G : Ah! I remember that!
K : I wore that for the first time on that day. Then there was another time I wore it for work and that was only the second time I wore it. And at the back there was a paper on it. It was actually the tag. The tag was still attached onto the dress.
G : And when Aichan saw it Aichan was asking Kame if its okay to wear it with the tag attached. And Kame replied "Ah, i forgot to take it off. I wore it with the tag the other day anyway" But shouldn't one just take it off if she knows that she've forgotten to take it off the other day?
K : The tag was attached with a chain..but in the end I removed it with a scissors.
G : Seriously..you're all pokepoke again
GAKIKAME : PPP (at the same time)
G : (lol)
K : (lol)

Kuwata Keisuke - Darling

Mail : As the sender was peeling his orange, he mistook the orange for the skin and threw the orange into the trash bag. He asks if GAKIKAME have such experience too.
G : It happens don't it?
K : Yeah..It does happens..
G : Yup..Like for example when you're eating gum..You're dump the gum away by mistake. And also..green soybeans (edamame), they have pods don't they? At the start when I'm eating it its still okay. Soon after I'll dump the beans instead of the pods into the trash bag without realizing.
K : Yeah..
G : Don't such things happen to you?
K : Nope.
G : You gotta be kidding!
K : It seriously don't!
G : The PPP Kame..?
K : I don't have such experience
G : Really?
K : I'm saying no cos' I can't remember any of such things happening to me (lol) But still.. I do mix up items too but its not about dumping them into the trash bag. Um..like for example..I'll pick up chopsticks of different colors.. (lol) I give up (thinking of something to match the topic)
G : The episode don't even match the topic!

Promotions for All Singles Complete album, H!P Wonderful Hearts 2008 Winter

G : Morning musume no Niigaki Risa to..
K : Pipipi, Kamei Eri deshita!