Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.10.13] Nagoya (Night)
First MC
- Aika's turn. And its about LinLin
- What else do you think? Yes, LinLin left out the -san again and called mitsui, mitsui.
- Just the day before this concert LinLin was chatting with Sayu and when they talked about Aika LinLin just called Aika "mitsui". lol.
- Reina says its okay cos' LinLin called her Tanaka before in the mail. Lol.
- Aika don't really blame LinLin (:
- Aichan rounds up and advises LinLin to be careful the next time she mails someone.
Yup, LinLin should start getting used to adding the -san afterall its gonna be her 2nd year in Japan real soon.

Rokkies MC
I don't even understand the question so I can't make any comments for the MC
- But apparently Reina was giving a hint using gesture again and I heard a lot of thud thud thud sounds coming out from the rec. lol.
- Sayu started screaming "Johnson" as an answer
- Reina "Iida-san?" lol.
- A really difficult qns o: They took so so so so long to get the correct asnwer.
- Sayu got the answer. Yes, shes indeed the nagoya queen

7th and 8th Generation MC
- Can you stand sour food? Do you like sour food?
- JunJun says she love sour things.
- Aika says JunJun don't really have that image of "I love sour things"
- JunJun wanted to bring up the fact that LinLin pours a lot of vinegar but Aika cut in cos' Koharu was keeping quiet all the while (But I think we all know that the amount of vinegar LinLin pours into her food is crazy)
- JunJun vs Koharu : JunJun claims that she can stand sour things better then koharu :B (Lol, the fact that they argue about every single thing tickles me)
- JunJun declared that she can DRINK vinegar. (lol)
- Koharu asks weren't junjun's favourites all spicy food?
- JunJun "I love spicy food. But I love sour things more."
- JunJun says that whenever she goes for ramen she'll ask for vinegar and she'll pour all the vinegar in.
- Koharu doubts JunJun (: Cos' she has never seen JunJun doing that.
- JunJun insists that its true.
- Koharu continues to doubt JunJun while JunJun continues to say its true =.=
- Aika shuts both of them up :B
Koharu and JunJun are no match for LinLin when we talk about vinegar x:

Gokkies MC
- Its Aichan's turn! The topic is about Aichan~
- Gakisan talks about how much they went through everything together : The happy moments, the sad times and such.
- A fan screams "I love Aichan"
- Gakisan "We love her don't we?"
- Gakisan says that Aichan goes telling other members "Dou ni mo Tomaranai" (Don't stop no matter what)
- Aichan says "Dou ni mo Tomaranai" to gakisan :B (I think it was suppose to be a sort of motivation?)
- Gakisan says that the leader makes thing fun
I love the way Gakisan describe Aichan. It would have been much better if I've done them in dialogues >.

Last MC

- Eri knows that her voice sounds weird in this concert. And she finds it sexy. (She sounds like shes having a sore throat to me)
- "Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ~" LinLin ~
- JunJun "I love bananas, I love spicy food. Also, I love sour things. But, I love all of you here more. I wonder if you all love me too..." (I'll leave that to you all to answer it)
- Sayu "Oyasayumi!"

-----

Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.11.08]
Reina : I talked a lot earlier on during the last MC didn't I? Tanaka Reina, born on Heisei 1st year, 11/11. Its all "1"s. I wonder how it feels like. When I was 11 years old it was all "1"s for my birthday. Also, when I was 9 I wonder how it'll be like when I grow up. And now, I'm 19 already. This 19th year of mine may just fly pass quickly but I'm sure it'll be another great year.
Fans : OOOH
Reina : Not "OOOH". I still don't know what will happen yet but things only happen once in a lifetime. But anyway, I'd like to work hard for the time being. Please continue watching over morning musume and Tanaka Reina! Its not just talk, but seriously, from the bottom of my heart, I'm really happy today. Thank you everyone! Byebye!
Fans : (Reina call ~)
I rephrased her comment quite a lot (I just wanted to cut short her comment x: ). And the "sasa" sound coming out from her mic is irritating x: