Ojigi's blog - (5/24) & (5/25) batch

Monday, May 25, 2009

Yoohoo ♪
- 2009/5/25 Monday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=98

I have one assignment before today's rehearsal!!!

Today's weather is cold ↓↓
━━Only I think so?!━━

Reina!!!!
had just woke up in her pink jersey but also, my pet is pink in colour and my curtains are pink in colour too. My whole room is covered with pink (・ω・)+゜

Covered by pink…
I really love pink a lot 〜〜〜(*>▽<*) Aha
Pink Reina ♪
Off I go (lol)

Also ♪ It has been sometime since the last time I took lots of pictures of myself with my make-up on like today (lol)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Looks like I do look more energetic when I have my make-up on after all!!!!
Cosmetics are wonderful (lol)

Byebi♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

***

Pink ☆ 2
- 2009/5/25 Monday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=96

I realised, my lesson outfit
is totally in pink ♪

I happen to be wearing a pair of pink socks too ♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can't seem to graduate from the pink character after all. Getting this type of reaffirmation, I feel relief. When I thought I should not hand over the pink character to Karin-chan,

She came from behind me,
and greeted in a very cute voice‥
"Good morning".

She was in pink too …………♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
※This is a photo of my fellow pink companion and me。。

You're sure capable aren't you, Karin-chan. Looking all tough.
When I requested to make a cutesy girl pose together, she immediately made an adorable pose (^_^)v

Karin-chan…I'm looking forward to how you'll be when you grow up ( ̄∀ ̄)
But meanwhile, that isn't the place I'm heading at now (;_;)

Looks like what Aichan said was true. The young one wins (?_?)
How miserable!!

***

All right!!!
- 2009/5/24 Sunday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=97

"Lets all do our best for Ojigi!!!"

We formed a circle and gave one another morale support!!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

…………Hmm?!
━(゜Д゜;)━
Who are the two guys standing on the left!?
・・・・・(lol)

These 2 guys are from the Sanpo Douraku troupe (*^^*)
They joined us today for the rehearsal ♪♪

Since the 2nd guy from the left, Gou-san,
was in the "Ojigi 30do On-Stage" play too, we on pretty good terms ★☆

It has been some time since I've seen him (*>▽<*)
If only he was in this play this time round again ↓

What a pity (TωT) Sobs Even though he isn't in the play this time round, for some reason he still joined in the circle (lol)〃
Kyahaha (≧▽≦V

***

OJIGI (^ε^)

- 2009/5/24 Sunday by 高橋愛(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=94

Today a the people from Sanpo Douraku troupe came to observe us (^^)
It felt weird so I became nervous。。

Also,, actual day of the play is nearing, so we are actually rushing a little (..)
I wonder if I'll do fine (>_<) I'm very worried about myself faltering my lines (-_-; All right! I'll do my best for tomorrow's rehearsal too! *** ♪ Miss Good Morning ♪
- 2009/5/24 Sunday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=93

Haa 〜(〓´ω`〓)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The good weather made me felt good so I stretched myself outdoors!!!!

..Actually, this photo was taken yesterday (^-^;lol

Today's weather is bad (●_●;
I was surprised by the weather when I woke up!!

Upon seeing the bad weather it made my tension went down down too ↓↓↓

I wonder if I'll be okay today(sweat;
Tanaka Reina…。

I wonder if we'll be playing a game during rehearsal??
(´・∀・`)
Games are fun!!!!

The only thing I don't want to participate in is the punishment game ( ̄_ ̄)
They have lots of punishment games

★☆★I'll do my best today too☆★☆
Off I go 〜(*u∀uV

***

Also, Natori Yukimasa-san had commented a little on the four MM girls' roles in the play.
Takahashi Ai-chan is a cheerful and determined trainer.
Kamei-chan is a modest newcomer who naturally believes in divination.
Michishige Sayumi-chan is an innocent musume aiming to be an attractive trainer.
Also, one on who looks after my character, the lonely stubborn old man, the boyish but is a really kind trainer, Tanaka Reina-chan.