Ojigi's blog - (5/26) batch

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Look look! !!
- 2009/5/26 Tuesday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=110

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We are ☆ cute aren't we?! Lol

Hirata-san is too cute!!!
Hirata-san ~
is like a doll ♪♪
Looking at her heals me from everything ↑↑

Honestly, at first, I thought she's one who's difficult to get along with……She was a little……Scary(^-^;(Lol)
But now she's totally not at all!!!!
Please continue to take care of me from now on ★★

Aha(*^□^*)

Also!!!
Today ♪ we played lots of games!!!!
I had lots of fun ★☆
I got too excited (lol)

We played a new game!!
Its called the Kokon Douzai game*
(Did I use the correct kanjis? Lol)
If the theme is animals, then we have to name animals one after another!!!!!

But my brain thinks a little too slowly so I'm pretty bad at the game (lol)
I'll seriously lose if the theme was administrative divisions and such so I gave themes such as・・・
Berryz Koubou and C-ute's members' names (lol)

With everyone in ♪ high spirits ♪ it was really fun (*^□^*)

*All times all places game

***

I'm in the mid of the break (^^)
- 2009/5/26 Tuesday by 高橋愛(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=111

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Everyone's scattered all over the place
Upon seeing my camera, Minamoto-san automatically spread out his legs ♪♪
Thank you (^^)
I was surprised by how long his legs are。
I'm envious 〜♪
I'm,, only 153cm (..)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Also also!! Here's a photo of Sayu's back view ☆
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sayu's in the mid of making the props she'll be using in the play (^^)
Sayu said she love stickers ♪ She brought them today

All right, that's all for the report of the rehearsal hall〜♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

***

Weather ☆
- 2009/5/26 Tuesday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=111

Good morning ♪
Good weather isn't it 。(in Tokyo☆)
I wonder its a clear weather throughout Japan??
Is everyone feeling refreshed???o(`▽´)o

For me, I had a bath‥。

This morning!!
After I woke up in the morning, my right eye kept tearing (ρ_;)
And its just my right eye only,
I wasn't refreshed at all,
in fact my eye was swelling。。
Both the inside and the outside of my eye was in pain and my eye kept "raining"。。
But after applying some medicine it was okay already and I was refreshed and ready to go ↑
Also, in order for my face to be as radiant as the sunshine, I made use of my cute-ness ♪

My mood today changed from rainy to rainbow and to runrun 〜(≧∇≦)

Off I go in this runrun mood for Ojigi's rehearsal ☆
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us