Ojigi's blog - Raped by Aichan and Sayu

Sunday, May 31, 2009

As we know, yesterday was Shouganai Yume Oibito's event. After days of not meeting the rest of the members, the Ojigi blog was flooded with posts by Sayu and surprisingly, the 1-post-per-day, Aichan who posted 5 posts in a day, commenting on all the members. Not going to translate everything. Just the posts that have Eri in them. (Apologies, but I'm having my national exams tomorrow)

***

Its Morning Musume ~ 3
- 2009/5/30 Saturday by 高橋愛(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=152

As cute as ever (^^)
She's really cute. She's like my younger sister ♪♪*

Continuing from the previous post~
Kamei-chan ♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Looking cute again isn't she ~(^-^)
Since I've blogged about her the other day, I'll just stop here for her part (^^ゞlol

Ah!! Junjun (^.^)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sorry for interupting you in the mid of your meal (x_x;)
Junjun's Japanese has improved a lot and now she even knows how to crack jokes in Japanese (^^)lol

*FYI, she was referring to Eri.

***

Kamei-san‥☆
- 2009/5/30 Saturday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=150

Hello! I'm Michishige Sayumi ☆
Something funny happened today in the dressing room (≧∇≦)

My good friend, Kamei-san ♪
She was fooled by me while brushing her teeth
After I told her "I'm going to post this on Ojigi's blog so look in the camera direction~"
Without hesitation, she turned around and gave this look ↓
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Upon looking that sight of her, I burst out laughing.
She said "This is embarrasing, stop it ~", with this look ↓
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But Eri being Eri, 3 seconds later she was all excited and looked like this ↓
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But I told her she as an idol shouldn't be doing such stuff and told her "Its not 90 degrees bow, its 30 degrees bow (Ojigi 30do)" and this is how she looked ↓
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And that was Kamei-san, who don't even have any doubt and went ahead doing all the poses I asked her to!

I wonder…
if she knows what's called
You doubt, you refuse.

Please continue to remain as this obedient you.

***

Looks like Aichan is losing control of herself and starting to sound like the rest of the GoRokkies :P Going crazy over how cute our little turtle is.
Also, lol'd at Eri being so innocent, going along with Sayu's suggestions and making weird poses with the toothbrush in her mouth. Looking cute though.