[06/14] Ojigi's blog - Fue~i ☆ (Michishige Sayumi)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Fue~i ☆
2009/6/14 Sunday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=283

It is going to be the second performance soon…which will also be the final performance.
Once it starts
it'll end soon..
Ah..
I'm already feeling lonely (;_;)

At the last of the last…
I'm properly re-confirming my lines ↑
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since it was already the last time I really wanted to take photos with everyone so I left my solo dressing room to the rest's dressing room o(^-^)o

Unfortunately Reina wasn't there,
so only the 3 of us took a picture together (∂∇<)/
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Right after we took this photo!!
I suggested for us to put on matching ribbons ♪

Eri was a little reluctant to though (lol)
Tokkii too, had put on a matching ribbon with us (≧∇≦)
Everyone's looking cute (*^o^*)

(...)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sayu is just a post away from her 100th entry in Ojigi's blog