[06/14] Ojigi's blog - Reina's final post

Monday, June 15, 2009

I was happy!!!
2009/6/14 Sunday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=286

Ojigi de SHAPE UP! …

had finally came to an end isn't it…

We received flowers from everyone as surprise again~Ah!?
Even after my tears are dried my tears started flowing down again━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(≡´Т`≡)

I really love Ojigi that much…its fun!!! that's from the bottom of my heart and even Oota-san feels the same way…
All the performers are so kind and fun to be around with. I could really feel there's a friendship bond between us and had fun everyday!!!!!

(...)

I want a Ojigi part 3!!!!!

◎During the last day of Ojigi 30do on-stage, I mentioned that I want a Ojigi part 2 ☆ And when Ojigi de SHAPE UP! started, my dream had came through!!!!!

Actually!!!!
At the end, I had a lot of things that I wanted to say but I cried more than what I expected I would and wasn't able to speak…

I wasn't able to say anything except for "I love Ojigi (cries)"

To everyone who came to watch us…
and to the fans who said "I'll go watch you guys everyday ♪"!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

I really wanted to talk to everyone more and get our tensions up at the end…。

I had thought up of lots of stuff to say…。

But its really difficult to say it out after all (lol)

…Well.
This will also be my last blog entry!!??

I really don't want that to happen (sweat)
But I really have no choice!!!!!(irritated)

Its the last one and a long one but please don't get bored of it and please read it to the end…lol

Ah~What should I do..
Ojigi is ending today……………(T^T)

『・・・。』

Whatever it is!!!!


I'll just say this!!!!!
I love all the Ojigi members!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Skipped a small part of her post since she was just repeating herself and talking about how good friends she had became with Haruna (The lady in the 2 pictures)
おつかれいな!