New Year Greetings from Morning Musume

Friday, January 01, 2010

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pocket Morning sent out new year messages from the girls earlier today. I've translated all the members' messages so enjoy and have a good year!

Takahashi Ai
A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope 2010 will be a wonderful year for you...(∪ ∪)...
Please continue to support me!!

Niigaki Risa
Happy New Year ☆
We're going to laugh lots too this year ~ ☆
As for my personal goal...☆
Is to not waste any time!!

Kamei Eri
Happy New Year!!
I'll like to continue to try out new things in 2010!!
Also, I'll vow to live everyday like a 21-year-old!! ...Maybe. Probably.

Michishige Sayumi
Happy New Year.
Its 2010, everyone!!
Sayumi...
Will like to continue to try very very hard this year(^_^)
Because...
I believe everyone wants to see that side of me ↑↑
So...
This year too, please watch lots of Sayumi(>▽<)↑
Erm...
Erm...
Please continue to support me this year(^_^)↑↑ See you...

Tanaka Reina
Happy New Year ☆
I will like to take up various stuff in 2010 and find a new Reina ↑↑(*-∀-*)
Please continue to support me this year!!!!!
2010 too, GanbaReina ☆

Mitsui Aika
2010!! Kind of amazing isn't it (^□^)Firstly, a greeting...
Happy New Year ☆
Please continue to support me this year(>▽<)!!
I'll maintain this figure in 2010 and I hope to release a photobook soon ★★
I'm also hoping for HAPPY stuff to happen to everyone(∪▽∪)!!
May you have a good year...(∪▽∪)☆

Junjun
2010, Happy New Year.
Goals:
1. Junjun in 2010, singing and dancing is a definite, and if I'm offered the chance to be in a movie or a drama I will like to challenge myself to the task.
2. Also, I'll like Morning Musume to be perform in a famous show in my hometown.
3. I'll like to release a photobook(*★▽★*)

Linlin
A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'll like to try out new things and get lots of chances to meet the fans.